Anda ceiling fans can be used in offices, stores, shops, foyers, schools, hospitals, kitchens, restaurants and many industrial applications such as warehouses, factories, tanneries, and workshops. Anda ceiling fans will provide effective and positive air movement to improve the working environment, particularly during Summer months. In addition, our ceiling fans can be used during the Winter to recirculate hot air from under ceilings and roofs down to living and working areas thus helping to conserve energy.
An infinitely variable speed controller is available for use with one or a combination of models up to 5 units. Alternatively, our ceiling fans may be wired directly to a normal On/Off switch. For maximum benefit, good ventilation is vital, we advise that our ceiling fans are used in conjunction with supplementary ventilation units.
Anda ceiling fan blades are produced from sheet steel and individually weighed to produce matched sets.
- Suitable for winter De-stratification applications or summer cooling
- Three sweep diameters: 900mm, 1200mm, and 1400mm
- Two down rod lengths included
- Easy to install
- Quiet running
- Can be installed for either upward or downward airflow
- Reversible electronic controller available
- Technical Specification
- Sweep Dia. 900mm
- Colour White
- Air Displacement m3/h 8100
- Max. Watts Amps @ 240v 0.27
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.