• Simply drill through the wall in the required place, bare a short length of wire at the end of the cable to be pulled. Thread through the specially designed hole in the end of the drill bit or detach the SDS machine and thread through the hole in the shank end and pull the cable through
• Especially useful when there is rubble or insulation material present in the cavity as the drill bit is left in place whilst the cable is attached
• Specially designed hole in each end of the bit
• Routing of Cables, i.e. Electrical, TV, Satellite,
• Telephone, Alarm, Data, Speaker etc
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.