The Quiet Fan is the latest in domestic ventilation to incorporate a high extraction whilst producing an incredibly quiet running volume. Designed for wall and ceiling mounting, this comprehensive range is ideal for bathrooms and toilets. The unit also comes complete with a performance-enhancing turning vane system located in the spigot to improve performance by maintaining a high output.
- High-quality ball bearing, long life motors continuously rated and warranted for a minimum of 30,000 hours or 3 years
- Manufactured using high impact or gloss ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability
- Decibel level of only 27dB(A) at 3m. Over 60% reduction in comparison to standard 4"(100mm) domestic fans
- An impressive extraction rate of 75m 3/hr, 21 litres per second
- Low energy motor with a maximum consumption of 4.8 Watts
- The most environmentally friendly fan in the sector range with an SFP of 0.24W/L/S
- Complete with integral backdraught shutters
- Complies with both Part F & L
- Max pressure: 23pa
- Fan speed: 2300 rpm
- Sound volume: 27dB(A)
- Max operating temperature: 40Â°C
- Dimensions: H x 163mm W x 111mm D x 28mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.